Image Map

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Week 3's challenge was to create a "Masterpiece". I LOVE dinosaurs and really had a fun time teaching them with my Kinders this past year so I wanted to create a set that would be educational, fun and engaging.

 This set offer so much! In it you will find:
Dinosaur teacher cards
(Colored cards with dino facts to use for lesson for whole group teaching)

Dinosaur Read and Write Book
(copy on full sheet, cut, & staple. includes KWL chart, Dino facts and Q&A sections, “Are, Can. Have” writing sections, and Draw & learn writing page)

Dino Postcard “I Can Tell You About”
(Copy front and back on card stock for easy mailing. Students color and write to their families what they learned for a fun way to show off what facts they have learned. Teacher can mail or send home with students)

Dinosaur writing prompts
(10 fun and engaging questions for students to write about in reference to dinosaurs)

Blank Dinosaur theme writing paper with Illustration box Dinosaur “header” writing paper

My favorite thing about this set is the Postcard “I Can Tell You About…" This is a great piece to show parents what students have been studying. Your class writes they learn, color the card, and you can easily mail them to their families. A couple days later the students have an exciting piece of work that was mailed to their home and they can share it!
 

Want this set?  Just leave a comment below why you love dinosaurs with your email address and I'll send it you!  I'll be sending free sets today only till 9PM pacific standard time.

~Laura

1 comment: