Image Map

Thursday, July 9, 2015

Target School Clothespins Project #1

I was so excited to see these Instagram and was excited to go out and get them.  But, like many I couldn't find any!!  I asked my sister to be on the lookout for them and score!  She found SEVEN sets for me!! What was I going to do with seven of them?  I had no idea.  So, I took to Pinterest and found lots of fun ideas for clothespin projects.  My first one is super easy and you can do it to!  First, I got some magnetic tape and  yes I am going to make magnets out of them!  Supplies are shown in Step 1 pic below.  Step 2, open up those bad boys and cut small strips to place on the clothes pins.  Step 3, stick 'em on!
That's it!  
Super easy project and they will look fantastic on your filing cabinet or classroom board.  
Project two coming soon……

~Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment