Image Map

Friday, July 10, 2015

Target School Clothespins Project #2

Here's another super easy project I did with those oh so sought after Target Dollar Bin School Clothespins.  For this one, I gathered up some small round cork boards I bought at Michaels for $1 each! And I used my teacher discount.  Bought some red chalk paint and came home and painted these.  Glued down the pins and that's it!  The turquoise paint I also bought but used for my last project that I will be revealing soon!    Here's the supplies:
I painted one coat for the red ones and two for the turquoise, but it could probably use another round.  I'll be hanging these on my wall by desk once I get into my classroom.  Then, I'll clip whatever I want! Viola! Another super easy project!  

But, wait!  There's more! I'm celebrating hitting over 100 followers on my Instagram account and giving away one set of these oh so fabulous clip sets!  
Find me on Instagram and enter!  



~Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment